Town Clerk of the Year
The clerk of the year has the following criteria:
- Earned CCTC certification
- Served as a town/city clerk for a minimum of three years
- Actively been involved in the Association and its programs
- Achieved a significant accomplishment in a given year, or over a period of years
- Demonstrated community commitment
- Fulfill the Connecticut Town Clerks Association “Code of Ethics”
- Not won the award in the previous five years (Past award recipients)
VOTING: The right to vote is reserved and restricted to active voting members in good standing.
A member in good standing is one whose dues are fully paid.
To Nominate a Clerk for the 2018 Clerk of the Year - please click here for the Nomination Form.
Please note that nominations are due by August 3, 2018.
2018 Town Clerk of the Year Nominees:
JULY 19, 2018 – POSTING OF NOMINATION FORMS
AUGUST 3, 2018 – DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
AUGUST 13, 2018 – BALLOTS SENT ELECTRONICALLY
AUGUST 30, 2018 – DEADLINE FOR RETURN OF BALLOTS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2018 – ANNOUNCEMENT OF RECIPIENT AT FALL CONFERENCE
If any questions, please contact Gayle Furman at firstname.lastname@example.org