Town Clerk of the Year
The clerk of the year has the following criteria:
- Earned CCTC certification
- Served as a town/city clerk for a minimum of three years
- Actively been involved in the Association and its programs
- Achieved a significant accomplishment in a given year, or over a period of years
- Demonstrated community commitment
- Fulfill the Connecticut Town Clerks Association “Code of Ethics”
- Not won the award in the previous five years (Past award recipients)
VOTING: The right to vote is reserved and restricted to active voting members in good standing.
A member in good standing is one whose dues are fully paid. There shall be no more than one active, voting member from each town at any one time.
Nominations: click on the name to read bio/nomination form.
Electronic Letter, Inner envelope and Ballot.
Ballots are due to Gayle Furman, Colchester, by August 23, 2019 by 4:00 pm
If any questions, please contact Gayle Furman at email@example.com
June 21, 2019 – POSTING OF NOMINATION FORMS
July 19, 2019 – DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
July 23, 2019 –BALLOTS SENT ELECTRONICALLY
August 23, 2019 – DEADLINE FOR RETURN OF BALLOTS
September 19, 2019– ANNOUNCEMENT OF RECIPIENT AT FALL CONFERENCE