Town Clerk of the Year
The clerk of the year has the following criteria:
- Earned CCTC certification
- Served as a town/city clerk for a minimum of three years
- Actively been involved in the Association and its programs
- Achieved a significant accomplishment in a given year, or over a period of years
- Demonstrated community commitment
- Fulfill the Connecticut Town Clerks Association “Code of Ethics”
- Not won the award in the previous five years (Past award recipients)
VOTING: The right to vote is reserved and restricted to active voting members in good standing.
A member in good standing is one whose dues are fully paid.
To Nominate a Clerk for the 2017 Clerk of the Year - please click here for the Nomination Form.
Please note that nominations are due by July 24, 2017.
2017 Town Clerk of the Year Nominees (tbd)
JUNE 7, 2017 – POSTING OF NOMINATION FORMS
JULY 24, 2017 – DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
JULY 26, 2017 –BALLOTS SENT ELECTRONICALLY
AUGUST 31, 2017 – DEADLINE FOR RETURN OF BALLOTS
SEPTEMBER 28, 2017 – ANNOUNCEMENT OF RECIPIENT AT FALL CONFERENCE
If any questions, please contact Lisa Terry at email@example.com