Town Clerk of the Year
The clerk of the year has the following criteria:
- CCTC certification required.
- Served as a town/city clerk for a minimum of three years.
- Active involvement in the Association and its programs.
- A significant accomplishment in a given year, or over a period of years.
- Demonstrated community commitment.
- Fulfill the Connecticut Town Clerks Association “Code of Ethics”
- No person shall receive this award more than once in a five (5) year period.
VOTING: The right to vote is reserved and restricted to active voting members in good standing.
A member in good standing is one whose dues are fully paid. There shall be no more than one active, voting member from each town at any one time.
If any questions, please contact Gayle Furman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for 2021 Nomination form.
JUNE 1, 2021 – POSTING OF NOMINATION FORMS
JULY 16, 2021 – DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
JULY 23, 2021 – BALLOTS SENT ELECTRONICALLY
AUGUST 27, 2021 – DEADLINE FOR RETURN OF BALLOTS
SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 – ANNOUNCEMENT OF RECIPIENT AT FALL CONFERENCE